Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Thankful Farewell



As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, I'm reminded of just how much I have to be thankful for. I have a loving, supportive family; inspiring, hardworking staff and colleagues; and I just got a promotion! I am now the Technology & Support Services Manager at my library, so my primary focus is no longer Youth Services. While I will always have a place in my heart for my teens and for teen literature, I'm excited to take on the new challenges that face me in this position including the acquisition and implementation of a new Integrated Library System, maintaining and strengthening our social media and web presence, directing the marketing and branding of my library, and managing people...that's a HUGE one!

And I'm not the only one who's had some major career and life changes hit them recently. After much angst and discussion with my fellow Dewey's Devils, we've decided not to continue adding content to this blog. It has been a wonderful way to share our successes and gain wisdom on our failures, and for that reason we will keep it up as an archive for posterity. Thank you, followers and readers, for your support and contribution. Have a wonderful holiday season.

1 Comment:

Bruce XXP said...

Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.