I serve on the California Library Association's Summer Reading Advisory Council, and am often asked for input on themes, graphics, and content for the Collaborative Summer Library Program. But we'd like to hear from you as well!
1. The theme for 2013 is Underground. What would you like to see as the slogan for the different age groups (ex. this year's children's slogan for the theme Travel and World Cultures is "One World, Many Stories").
- 2013 Underground Children's slogan
- 2013 Underground Teen slogan
- 2013 Underground Adult slogan
2. What would you like to see as the general theme for 2014?
So far librarians have suggested robots, archaeology, dinosaurs, rain forest, space, fairies, and ice age.