Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Book for Writing Teen Book Reviews















  • Do you (or someone you know) love to read teen fiction?





  • Want to read books before they're even available for purchase?








The Z Street Team is Zondervan Publishing's teen advisory board and they need feedback (from both teens and adults) on books that they're about to publish. Membership is free and members get access to behind-the-scenes details about the books. Each month, members get to choose between two upcoming titles to review in advance. Just for signing up you'll get a choice of a free book to keep. To sign up, visit Zondervan's website.









3 Comments:

elena said...

Hi Joanna,
I signed up to be a book reviewer and just received my first book from Zondervan but no instructions.
Where do we post our review? I could not find their e-mail. When I googled "Teen Review Zondervan" your page came up.
Thanks!

elena said...

Hi Joanna,
I signed up to be a book reviewer and just received my first book from Zondervan but no instructions from the publisher. Where do we post our review? I could not find their e-mail. When I googled "Teen Review Zondervan" your page came up. Can you help me out?
Thanks!

elena said...

Don't worry,
I found the info inside the book.
Elena