Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So about that...

Clearly the "blogging from the conference" did not work out so well. But, have no fear there will be tons of upcoming posts about who we met/what we did/where we ate/how excited and energized we are about our profession once again. Tonight I will be blogging about Ellen Hopkins' latest, Perfect, which I finished on my way home. AMAZING as usual. I also am going to throw in some shout outs for awesome authors that I met (pictures included).

Look for Joanna talking about surviving her first conference experience, Lalitha writing reviews and giving us the inside scoop on hob-nobbing with the publishers, and Ady providing more info about REFORMA and their upcoming adventures. My sister will also be featured as a guest blogger because she has tons to say about experiencing ALA as an outsider. Sorry for the delay, but the next few weeks are going to be chock full with good content

-Kirby

0 Comments: